Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14468 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,794 ($b12,403) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)