Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 49% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,442 ($b9,890) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (38 minutes ago)