Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.134 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 37% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,149 (€1,895) in Trenčín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)