Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 USD / AUD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 14% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,575 (AU$4,767) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)