Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 11% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,786 (€2,644) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (38 minutes ago)