Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 14% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,570 (€3,284) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)