Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 7% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,622 (€3,137) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)