Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.061 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 12% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,204 (€3,963) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)