Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,630 (﷼ 60,650,929) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)