Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,664 (﷼ 55,863,145) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 2 hours ago)