Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05812 USD / MDL
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 26% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,452 (42,188 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)