Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 USD / CLP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 33% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,681 (CH$1,095,448) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)