Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,652 in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)