Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,650 in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 2 hours ago)