Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,024 in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)