Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04394 USD / HNL
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 19% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,030 (L 46,195) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)