Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04435 USD / HNL
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 21% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,970 (L 44,414) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)