Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 31% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,593 (8,414,418 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)