Cost of living comparison between Tarnów, Poland and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25117 USD / PLN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,336 (5,319 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)