Cost of living comparison between Taraz, Kazakhstan and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00302 USD / KZT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 41% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,837 (609,264 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)