Cost of living in Tacna, Peru vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30090 USD / PEN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,605 (S/. 5,333) in Tacna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 500 TT$ (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Gaya costs ₨84 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baotou costs 38元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)