Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,666 (﷼ 70,504,442) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)