Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,361 (﷼ 44,045,838) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)