Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,739 prices entered by 883 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.758 USD / AUD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 38% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,137 (AU$5,456) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)