Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 USD / GBP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,563 (£2,769) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)