Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,430 (₩3,721,201) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)