Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30586 USD / PEN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,250 (S/. 10,625) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (17 minutes ago)