Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14578 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,304 ($b15,808) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (14 minutes ago)