Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14556 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,375 ($b16,313) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (28 minutes ago)