Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14600 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,293 ($b15,708) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)