Cost of living in Stockton, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockton, California (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,753 in Stockton, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)