Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 819 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,593 in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)