Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36988 USD / XCD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 6% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,926 (EC$7,912) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (39 minutes ago)