Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37008 USD / XCD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 5% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,941 (EC$10,649) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)