Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,475 in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)