Cost of living comparison between Skelleftea, Sweden and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10881 USD / SEK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,865 (26,333 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)