Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,432 (€3,064) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)