Cost of living in Siegen, Germany vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.133 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,646 (€3,218) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.48 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)