Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,081 (₨217,674) in Sialkot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)