Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03802 USD / UAH
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,197 (31,477₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)