Cost of living comparison between Settat, Morocco and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10145 USD / MAD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,455 (14,344 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)