Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,987 prices entered by 493 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,649 in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)