Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 11% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,460 in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)