Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Scottsdale, Arizona (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,853 in Scottsdale, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)