Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,294 in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)