Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Savannah, Georgia (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,743 in Savannah, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)