Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01197 USD / BDT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,918 (Taka 243,857) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)