Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01194 USD / BDT
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,498 (Taka 209,234) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,300 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)