Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.750 USD / CAD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 14% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,265 (C$4,351) in Sarnia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)