Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32156 USD / BRL
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,988 (R$ 6,182) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (41 minutes ago)