Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 4% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,610 (2,610 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 2 hours ago)