Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,455 (€2,310) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)