Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,552 (€2,279) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)