Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,972 (€2,755) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (42 minutes ago)