Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,351 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00166 USD / CLP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 24% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,431 (CH$1,466,789) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)