Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,862 (COL$5,310,423) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)