Cost of living comparison between Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe, New Mexico (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,667 in Santa Fe, New Mexico to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)