Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,870 (€2,439) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)