Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14481 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,422 ($b16,728) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)