Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,225 ($b15,265) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (18 minutes ago)