Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14576 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,018 ($b13,845) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$82 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)