Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,999 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)