Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,948 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)