Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz, California (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,669 in Santa Cruz, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)