Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,266 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)