Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,996 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)