Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,255 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)