Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,845 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Klaipėda costs €56 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,728 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (about 1 hour ago)