Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,831 in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (40 minutes ago)