Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04181 USD / HNL
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 38% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,155 (L 51,538) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)