Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05024 USD / MXN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,325 (Mex$ 46,279) in San Miguel de Allende.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)