Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,670 in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)