Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,622 in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (40 minutes ago)