Cost of living comparison between San Jose, California, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,483 in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)