Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,600 in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (22 minutes ago)