Cost of living in San Jose, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, California (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,554 in San Jose, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)