Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,757 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,686 in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)