Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,025 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,107 in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)