Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,242 in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 333,243 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hangzhou costs 0.37元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)