Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,072 prices entered by 447 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,578 in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (43 minutes ago)