Cost of living comparison between San Francisco, California, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,069 prices entered by 419 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,633 in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)