Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,261 (CH$1,493,529) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)