Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,064 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,565 in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)