Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,341 prices entered by 329 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,139 in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)