Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,896 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,335 in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)