Cost of living comparison between San Diego, California, United States and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,060 in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)