Cost of living in San Diego, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,119 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Diego, California (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,411 in San Diego, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)